Top 3 Best Under Sink Water Heaters Of 2017 – Definitive Guide
Under sink water heaters are associated with many advantages and very ideal for homes which do have a lot of space to spare. They are compact, electric and a small point of use – tank hot water heaters.
These products also provide the adequate amount of water for kitchen applications or hand washing. So Choosing the Best Under Sink Water Heaters effectively is really important.
They are also very ideal for camps and cottages. Electric mini-tank water heater help saves electricity and water, and are also very high-quality products.
They are several brands of under sink mini tank water heaters on the market today. Some of the Best Under Sink Water Heaters include the following:
|Point Of Use Water Heater||GPM||Price|
|Ariston GL2.5S Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater||2.7 gallons||$$|
| BOSCH T-4 Gallon electric (Mini-Tank Under The Sink Water Heater
|Ecosmart ECO MINI 2.5 2.5-Gallon 120V Electric||1.3 gallons||$$|
Top 3 Best Under Sink Water Heaters Comparison Table
Installing this mini-tank water heater under your sink is very convenient because it will allow you to have hot water at the point of use.
Ariston GL2.5S Electrical Mini-Tank Water Heater comes with the following features:
- A four-gallon mini-tank water heater, which is also glass- lined for longer life
- Has a 6-year warranty on tank
- Has a one –year warranty on parts
- Elegant Italian design
- Includes pressure/temperature relief valve
- Plugs into standard 110V outlets, making it easy to install
- The model comes in three different sizes
- Comes with a thick CFC-free foam insulation that is meant to maximize energy efficiency
This particular brand comes in 3 different sizes and can be wall hung or floor mounted. Also, it is possible to install them in-line with a larger hot water source to help minimize the wait for hot water.
Bosch T-4 Gallon comes with the following features:
- Glass-lined tank for a longer useful life
- Four-gallon point of use mini –tank that easily fits under the sink
- Comes with a temperature/pressure relief valve
- Has a 2-year warranty on parts
- Has 6-year warranty on the tank
Installing this mini-tank water heater under your sink helps save water because you will no longer have to run the water for a couple of minutes until it gets heated up. In addition to eliminating the wait for hot water, you can also increase the water volume by hooking the unit in-line with a large water source.
The product comes with the following features:
- Includes pressure release valve
- Comes with a four-gallon water tank
- Comes with an appliance line cord
Benefits of a Mini-Tank Water Heater
Using a Mini Tank Water Heater is associated with some benefits, including the following:
- Saving time: A mini tank water heater undoubtedly helps save a lot of your time. Instead of waiting for water to heat up or wasting your time while awaiting heated water to be delivered to you from a conventional water heater situated at a distance through circulation lines, you can get hot water instantly and save a lot of your time.
- Saving water: Using a point of use water heater can help you save thousands of gallons of water every year. This is because you don’t need to run the water until it gets heated up for you to start using it. Instead, using an electric mini-tank water heater will enable you to get hot water instantly, thus saving a lot of water which would otherwise be wasted because of the delay between turning on the faucet and getting hot water.
- Very convenient for people who live in big houses: For those people who live in big houses with a central water heating system, it takes quite some time for delivery of heated water to distant outlets can take a very long time, causing a lot of inconveniences. Also, if you have a remote sink within your house that is not served by a tankless or tank-type water heater, installing a mini tank water heater can be a most convenient way to help eliminate waiting time as well as avoiding water wastage.
- Cost effectiveness: Mini tank water heaters are reasonably priced considering the period they can serve you. They also help reduce energy consumption and are easy to maintain.
Things to consider before buying a Mini-Tank Water Heater
Before deciding what type of mini tank water heater you want to buy, you need to take the following factors into consideration:
Check this infographic from Buildwithpropane.com
Mini tank water heaters are undoubtedly associated with many advantages and are therefore a smart choice for you. They are cost effective since they help saving energy and water. They also save the extra installation expenses that are associated with pumps and long pipes.
Also, they are easy to maintain and are reasonably priced considering the duration of time they can serve you. Essentially, electric mini-tank water heaters give value for money and therefore you should plan to buy one for yourself and enjoy some of their advantages.