The 4 Best Bosch Tankless Water Heater Reviews
With more than 350 subsidiaries across more than 60 different countries, Bosch is among the most reputable multinational engineering companies across the world. In terms of the household appliances, Bosch water heaters are well-known and they are all across the world.
The headquarters of Bosch Company are located in Germany. The company was founded towards the end of the 19th century by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart. Bosch offers a wide range of automotive components as well as the core products, electrical drives, from brakes, electronics and the steering systems to the packaging technology, household appliances and power tools. In this Bosch tankless water heater reviews, you’ll find a deep insight into different types of the Bosch water heaters together with their main features.
As a matter of fact, Bosch offers a complete range of several heater products electric heaters, wall-hung boilers and solar thermal systems. With each product that it designs, Bosch always aims at developing a technology which will not only make the consumers’ lives easier while also protecting the environment.
If you’re planning to buy a tankless water heater from Bosch, then there are always plenty of Bosch water heaters to choose from.
Why Choose Bosch Tankless Water Heaters?
There are several reasons why one should opt for the Bosch tankless water heaters over the conventional tanks. For starters, the water heater’s on-demand technology normally allows you to save a lot of energy since the water heater only turns on the moment when you require hot water. Traditional tank water heater models operate 24 hours daily in the continuous cycle of heating as well as re-heating water. Over time, the water heater becomes less efficient since the sediments tend to be building up at the bottom of the water heater’s tank. As a result, the heat doesn’t effectively reach water through the buildup thus leading to high utility bills.
With a Bosch water heater, your utility bills will be drastically reduced. Many of the brand’s models also qualify for the federal tax credit of up to 30 percent. Bosch also eliminates the problem of “cold water sandwich” by supplying unlimited supplies of hot water thanks to the modulating burners technology. The technology also allows a person to precisely control the temperature of the heater.
A Bosch tankless heater doesn’t only save you cash in the day-to-day operations but it’s also a worth long-term investment. Unlike the traditional tank-type heater that has the maximum life span of twelve years, a Bosch tankless heater has been designed to last for over 20 years.
Bosch normally has a line of heaters designed for both commercial and residential consumers. Bosch understands well that homeowners are always looking for a reliable and convenient source of the hot water, paired with utility cost savings and a good warranty. Conversely, Bosch provides the commercial establishment’s high demands, with some heaters designed so as to provide more than 12 gallons each minute.
The reviews that Bosch tankless heaters received have always been generally positive. Several buyers who are good at the DIY jobs normally have no trouble in installing the tankless units by themselves. This helps them save on the installation costs. The heaters only consume power when the hot water is required.
Top Four Best Bosch Tankless Water Heater Reviews
With so many Bosch models to choose from, buying a tankless water heater is always a daunting task. Understanding your home needs and the important considerations enables one to make informed purchasing decisions and select a water heater model that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
Bosch offers a very wide array of varying water heating systems that have been designed for different homesteads. The end purpose of the systems is providing cozy and warm water in a very economical manner and with minimal environmental impact. Her are the Bosch tankless water heater reviews for the top 4 model:
1. Bosch 330 LP Therm Propane Tankless Water Heater Review
This tankless heater is powered by propane. It uses the Piezo ignition push up buttons. Moreover, the heater runs automatically provided there’s propane. It also has no need for supervision and doesn’t need batteries or electricity to function. This makes this water heater a perfect solution for areas like cottages, cabins or camps.
This small tankless water heater is also ideal applications where smaller volumes of hot water are desired. Its compact size means that you save the valuable floor space. It is also available in both liquid propane (LP) and natural gas (NG).The Bosch Therm 330 PN water heater also utilizes the modulating gas valve to make sure that a constant temperature is maintained at varying flow ratesMain Features:
- Piezo ignition system that requires no electrical connection
- 78 percent thermal efficiency
- Maximum input of 75,000 BTU
- 3 gallons/minute capacity at 35F degrees rise
- Endless supply of hot water for one application at a time
- Minimum activation flow rates of 0.5 gallons/minute
- High to low-temperature controls
- Vents with the galvanized B vent
- Built for serviceability and durability with 15-year warranty and more than 20 years life expectancy.
- Powered by Liquid Propane
>> Click here for more Propane Tankless Water Heater Reviews Now !!!
#2 Bosch 520 PN Therm Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
Bosch is among natural gas the well-known natural gas heater brands which come up with a series of water heaters from time to time. The Bosch Therm 520 NG is one such popular tankless water heater brand which was introduced into the market in 2011. The Bosch Therm 520 PN has the pilot light and also offers a Piezo push-button ignition system. The natural gas tankless heater also utilizes the modulating gas valve so as to ensure a constant temperature at different flow rates. The Bosch Therm 520 HN is the perfect tankless water heater for smaller households and families that only use less than two hot water appliances at a time.Main Features:
- The Bosch Therm 520 PN has a Piezo ignition system which requires no electrical connections
- It has a 78 percent thermal efficiency
- The heater has a 117,000 BTU maximum input
- The Bosch Therm 520 PN has a 5.3 gallons/minute capacity at 35 degrees F rise
- It provides endless hot water for a single application at a time
- It has a minimum activation flow rate of around 0.5 gallons/minute
- The natural gas tankless heater also has high to low temperatures control
- It has vents with the galvanized B vent
- The Bosch Therm 520 PN has been built for serviceability and durability with 15-year warranty
- The heater is available in LP and NG models
#3 Bosch 830 ES Therm Propane Tankless Water Heater Review
The Bosch 830 ES LP Gas Tankless Heater is a higher capacity, non-condensing and indoor tankless heater for the busy households at a small BTU output. It is able to cascade up to 24 units. This tankless heater from Bosch uses propane as an energy source so as to provide a very impressive 175,000 BTU per hour heating element. The Bosch’s strive in providing greater durability and efficiency allows the C 830 ES model to maintain an 83 percent thermal efficiency rating and a 0.83 overall energy factor. Your Bosch water heater application will certainly reap the benefits of having continuous running hot water even without one having to pay the costly effects. In comparison to the conventional tankless water heaters, the Bosch 830 ES Water Heater reduces the cost that’s yielded by gas and electrical over usage.Main Features:
- 3 gallons/minute capacity at 35 f degrees rise
- 83 percent thermal efficiency
- Maximum input of 175,000 BTU
- Built for better durability with more than 20 years life expectancy
- Can be used in the solar thermal and recirculation applications
- Cascading that usually links up to 24 units
- Electronic ignition and the patented burner design
- Energy star rated
- Exclusive safety as well as precision controls
- Minimum activation flow rates of 0.5 gallons/minute
- Suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use
#4 Bosch GL4S Ariston 4-Gallon Point-Of-Use Indoor Electric Tank Water Heater Review
The Bosch GL4S Ariston 4-gallons point-of-use mini tank heater is another top drawer water heater model from Ariston and Bosch, two of the largest names in water heater’s market. The GL4S is among the highly flexible mini tank heaters that you’ll ever find. You can either install the heater independently or even inline together with a bigger heater.
Since it is a point-of-use heater, you do not have to worry about its installation since it features a play system and a plug. The heater is good to use under the sink just by simply plugging in Bosch Ariston GL4S. In addition, it can store four gallons of hot water which are more than enough for the regular use.Main Features:
- Small water heater
- Ideal for the cottages, camps and almost anywhere a smaller volume of hot water is required
- Point-of-use electric heater features a compact size for saving valuable floor space
- It has the glass-lined tank designed for longer life
- The 2.5- and 4-gal heater models plug into the standard 110V outlet
- Temperature and pressure relief valve is included
- Mounts on the wall or floor
- Elegant Italian design
- Length of 13.75″ height of 10.75″ and a width of 13.75″
- Amperage: 12.5
- Shipping weight of 19.55 lbs.
- Temperature range of 65 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Voltage of 110/120V
- 6-year warranty on the tank
- 1-year warranty on the parts
For over a century, Bosch has been enjoying a reputation as being a world-class supplier and innovator in the industries of automotive, consumer goods, building as well as industrial technology. In most parts of the world, the revolutionary Bosch’s Thermo technology paved way for the line of efficient water heating systems.
To sum it up, Bosch Company offers a wide range of water heaters. The heaters come in different sizes and shapes, they are very easy to handle and also install. Furthermore, they are designed to always protect the surrounding environment through reduction of the energy as well as water consumption. These heaters are the cost-effective solutions to improve the comfort of any home.
Want to know more about the best tankless water heater brands? Click here for more Tankless water heater reviews.