The 4 Best Noritz Tankless Water Heater Reviews
The reviews that Noritz tankless water heaters usually receive clearly show that Noritz is among the leading brands nowadays when it comes to the tankless water heater manufacturers. In fact, Noritz Company has been a pioneer within the water heating industry for over six decades. Noritz introduced the first tankless water heaters that could be electronically controlled in 19181. Today, the company has continued to be a major innovator in regard to energy conservation in the hot water delivery industry. Noritz manufactures a wide variety of products for both residential and commercial consumers across the world. Let’s take a closer look at the Noritz tankless water heater reviews:
Why Should You Choose Noritz Tankless Water Heater?
So how does Noritz water heaters work and what sets them apart from the ever competitive market? The Noritz water heaters have a flow sensor which detects when a person turns on its hot water valve. This heater also features a built-in computer that automatically ignites the heater’s burner. As water flows via the heat exchanger, its burner heats the water according to your own desired temperature. Once you decide to turn off the valve, the water heater will also shut off automatically.
With Noritz tankless water heaters, you get a continuous supply of hot water anytime you need it. Since the water heater only turns on whenever you require hot water, it enables you to save on the energy costs. Speaking of the energy savings, Noritz Company prides itself on the green technology. With a Noritz water heater, you can manage to cut your heating and water bills by almost half. In case you care a lot about the environment, then you will also be glad to find out that Noritz heaters have drastically reduced the carbon emissions.
Noritz tankless water heaters also have twice the lifespan of the traditional tank-type heaters which cuts down the landfill waste. Furthermore, Noritz heaters have been made of recyclable materials and parts so you will not be adding to the waste materials when the time comes when you have to discard your water heater.
Lastly, the Noritz tankless water heaters are compact and lightweight which makes them ideal for homes that have limited spaces. Most models from Noritz also have the safety lock-out which caps the heat at a certain temperature, hence avoiding the dangers of overheating.
|Noritz NRC661-DV-NG 6.6 GPM||Natural Gas||
|Noritz NRC98-DVLP Direct Vent 9.8 GPM||Propane||
|Noritz NR71-SV-LP 0.5-71 GPM Outdoor||Propane||
|Noritz EZTR40-NG 6.6 GPM||Natural Gas||
Top Four Noritz Tankless Water Heater Reviews
Noritz offers numerous the tankless water heaters for homes of different sizes. The company offers durable proTOUGH line and high-efficiency ecoTOUGH lines which are cost effective. Here are the Noritz tankless water heater reviews for the top 4 models:
Noritz NRC661-DV-NG Natural Gas heater introduces the latest technological advancements in the tankless water heater’s technology for all homes. The EcoTough and High-Efficiency heater give homeowners unparalleled reliability, quality engineering as well as construction. The water heater reduces CO2 emissions and energy use as well.
The main features of this model are endless hot water supply, PVC vented installation, long life and the reliability of using this heater. The NRC661 DV tankless water heater enables your unit to be installed in the tight spaces that can be found indoors without having to worry about combustion.Main Features:
- Digital Display: The heater assists in trouble-shooting just by indicating the flow rates, common error codes and temperature.
- Warranty: The water heater comes with a longer coverage as compared to other models; 12 years on it heat exchanger, five years on the parts and 1 year labor
- Size: The heater is capable of running up to 2 showers simultaneously.
- Efficiency: The NRC661 has up to 93 percent efficiency which is good for both your pocket and the environment
- Standard Input: The gas consumption ranges between 15,000 BTUh and 120,000 BTUh
- Save Space: The Noritz NRC661-DV is smaller than the carry-on luggage thus saving valuable floor space
- Long Lifespan: It is built with the high precision quality thus it can last up to 15 years.
- Clean Water: The bathing water isn’t stored in the rusty scale since there’s no storage thus making it available only when you need it fresh and clean
- Safety Devices: The Noritz NRC661-DV has several safety features like Flame Sensor, Lightning Protection Device, Overheat Prevention Device, Freeze Protection, Fan Rotation Detector and Condensate Overfill.
- It also has a Temperature Lockout and High Elevation Adjustment.
This tankless heater from Noritz weighs 65 pounds and has dimensions of 9.4 by 18.3 by 24.4 inches. The Noritz NRC98-DVLP is a super-efficient heater with a 0.94 energy factor. Furthermore, it comes with a 12-year warranty. It also provides great installation flexibility –CPVC or PVC piping. The stable temperature controls have also been provided. With the Noritz NRC98-DVLP, there’s is no need to have a buffer tank for stabilizing temperature. As a result, the heater doesn’t experience any standby heat loss. The pressure loss is quite low since Noritz provides better shower experiences across a range of hot water pressures.
The Noritz NRC98-DVLP water heater offers the maximum input of around 180,000 BTU every hour. The NRC98 Water Heater has been designed to meet all domestic hot water requirements of residences with two or even more bathrooms. It’s an eco-tough heater with a very high efficiency. It’s also very quiet when running. Furthermore, it can also be used in the domestic household systems as well as commercial buildings.Main Features:
- Super-efficient with a 0.94 Energy Factor
- 12 years warranty
- Installation flexibility – CPVC or PVC piping.
- The heater has built-in PVC adapter for 3 or 4 CPVC or PVC
- Stable Temperature Controls thus there’s no need for having a buffer tank
- The 65 pounds compact design makes sure that a lot of space has been saved
- The gas used in this water heater is liquid propane which ensures maximum energy saving
- Low Pressure Loss
- The water has a Flame Sensor and the Overheat Prevention Device
This tankless heater from Noritz is best suited for commercial as well as residential purposes. It’s designed to deliver hot water instantly whenever you need it and the water heater also saves a lot of energy as well as water usage. It’s aesthetically pleasing and quite simple to install. This tankless is effective at energy saving and it’s available in propane and natural gas options. The heater also offers the adjustable water controls as well as digital gas. Its design is quite convenient and compact.
This heater is capable of delivering a continuous supply of hot water to the whole home. The high-performance flame burner is an extremely great feature that’s very much useful to the homeowners. The safety lock has also been provided. Its design is sleek and compact and it saves 60 percent of energy and water consumption.Main Features:
- 180,000 BTU
- The heater has a 0.05 GPM activation flow rates
- The NORITZ NR71-SV-LP has a Self-diagnostics on board computer system
- 83 percent thermal efficiency
- PVC can’t be used for its venting.
- High performances single flame burner.
- It also has the safety lock out feature
- Automatically adjustable and fully modulating burner.
- Turbo Flow of 7.1 GPM at 35 degrees Celsius temperature rise.
- The heater lacks a standby pilot light having direct ignition.
- No water wastage due to leaks.
- It has a sleek and compact design.
- Saves up to 60 percent on energy and water consumption.
(Designed For Replacement of the 30/40-Gallon Tank Type Heater)
The EZTR40 tankless water heater is a first product of its kind. It ships as a very complete kit and it’s designed to convert the 30/40 gallon tank type water heaters to the tankless technology. Just like tank the type heaters, the water connections on this heater are on top of this unit. Due to the high efficiency condensing technologies on this heater, you can make use of the existing venting as a conduit for flexible polypropylene vent pipes that ship with the unit.
Also included with the water heater is an isolation valve kit which allows you to easily descale and service your EZTR whenever need arises. The EZTR is capable of flowing up to 6.6 gallons in every minute and it’s also Energy Star listed.Main Features:
- Endless hot water
- High efficiency condensing technologies
- Direct replacement for the 30/40 gallon natural gas tank water heaters
- The heater has a Flexible Vent Kit and Isolation Valve Kit which are Included with the heater for better functioning
- This heater is capable of being installed on the gas lines that are as small as inches
- Weight 85 pounds
- Dimensions 27.2 inches by 8.3 inches by 9.4 inches
- Has a maximum requirement of 120,000 BTUH
In case you are looking forward to purchase a new tankless heater or even replace the old ones, then you must possibly want to get a heating unit that’s capable of delivering a cost-effective outcome. Also, in case your current tankless water heater takes a lot of space or exhausts too much electricity in a single run, then investing on the Noritz tankless heater might just be your best bet. Noritz Company has been ranked as the number one manufacturer in delivering the top-quality appliances at very affordable prices. Their tankless heaters are designed not just help you in saving consumption on electricity and water but also take lesser space than the traditional tanked units.
As seen in this Noritz tankless water heater reviews, a tankless heater can be your best choice in case you’re looking for efficient and portable heaters. Tankless water heaters from Noritz are much better as compared to the heating units which come with tanks. It’s more of an investment than expenses as these types of water heaters ensure significant savings on the utility bills.
Seems interesting? Feeling the necessity of knowing more? Dig our Tankless Water Heater Reviews more. Click for our best tankless water heater guide.