Top 5 Best Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Reviews
Established in 1920, Rinnai Company was originally a seller and manufacturer of cooking stoves which use pressurized oil. The Rinnai Company was founded by Hidejiro Naito and Kanekichi Hayashi who decided to venture in gas appliances back in 1930’s. It wasn’t until 1964 that this company started designing water heaters. Its North American operations started in 1974.
Today, Rinnai has more than 30 million tankless water heaters which have been installed all around the world. If that’s not all, Rinnai tankless water heater’s feedback shows clearly that the brand has come to be synonymous with innovation and quality.
Why Should You Choose RINNAI Tankless Water Heater?
In case you’re shopping around for tankless water heaters, then there’s no doubt that Rinnai is a well-known and established brand that you’ll come across. Following the principles of the tankless heaters, their heaters provide unlimited supplies of hot water anywhere and anytime within the household. With Rinnai water heaters, the family members can always shower, wash loads of laundry or even do the dishes without any worries about the hot water running out.
Unlike the traditional tank heater which constantly heats and stores water, the Rinnai tankless heaters only heat water when it is required. As a result, a reduced amount of energy is consumed which translates to low energy bills. For instance, the Rinnai RLN4i water heater has an estimated annual energy cost of 201 dollars. This is dramatically lower than the 585 dollars that you would expect to spend on the traditional 40-gallon electric water heater.
The traditional tank versions are mostly massive in size and they usually take up considerable floor and wall space when installed. This could be a problem in case you have limited space at home. Approximately the size of the carry-on suitcase, the Rinnai tankless heater can fit conveniently in spaces which a regular heater can’t fit into like narrow corners, the closets or even under the sink.
Lastly, Rinnai is also well-known for its durability. In general, tankless heaters are expected to have two times the lifespan of a traditional tank unit. With the right maintenance and installation, a Rinnai tankless heater is capable of lasting for up to 20 years.
With so many models of Rinnai water heater in the market, it can be challenging to pick the right model that suits your needs. However, you do not have to worry any more we have simplified the task for you. Checkout the Rinnai tankless water heater reviews below:
The Five Best Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Reviews
#1. Rinnai RL94IN 9.4 GPM Natural Gas Tankless Water Heaters Review
Tankless water heaters have nowadays become more popular as the demand for more efficient home appliances also increases. A wide range of brands being manufactured by different companies are competing on the market. Experience the never-ending fresh hot water supply, a sleek and sculpted water heater’s design with the Rinnai RL94IN natural gas tankless water heater. Whether you’re building a relatively spacious new home or you are just remodeling your old home, Rinnai LS heaters can always be used in pairs, individually or even banks of 3 or more so as to supply your entire home’s hot water needs.
LS Series units can be literally placed in any type of room, vent them to the outside directly and they also have the integrated condensate collectors. Its exterior-mount units do not require additional venting. In addition, they can as well be installed in recessed enclosures, then textured or painted so as to match with your home’s exterior design for a clean and inconspicuous appearance. The heater contains the commercial-grade heat exchanger for optimal durability. Homeowners will also get to enjoy the reliability of the commercial-grade construction and the 12-year limited warranty industry.Main Features:
- Sleek and modern design with a sculpted cover and silver finishes
- Significant space savings as compared to tank-style heaters
- Long-lasting design coupled with reduced risks of flooding
- The heater also comes with the Included isolation valves that ensures professional as well as serviceable installations
- Applicable for both commercial and residential applications thanks to its commercial-grade heat exchanger
- Temperature range of 98F to 140F with the standard MC-91 controller
- Temperature range of 98F to 185F with the MCC-91 commercial controller
- It allows for digital monitoring, troubleshooting and temperature control
- The EZConnect feature which is specifically designed for connecting two or more units
- Meets Texas and California NOx emission rules
- The water heater is also energy star qualified
- Residential Warranty: 5-years parts/12-years heat exchanger/1-year labour
- Commercial Warranty: 1-year labour/ 5-years heat exchanger and parts
#2. Rinnai V65EP 6.6 GPM Outdoors Low NOX Propane Tankless Water Heater Review
Do you need an endless amount of hot water that’s enough for laundry, dishes as well as taking a bath all at the same time? Then the Rinnai propane Tankless Water Heater is just the perfect heater to give you the peace of mind that you have always desired for. Available in 3 models, the Rinnai propane Heater is suitable for small as well as mid-sized homes. Rinnai’s new Condensing Tankless Heaters also offers all the benefits that builders together with homeowners expect from Rinnai. With the Rinnai propane tankless water Heater, you should ever run out of the hot water at any time. In addition, this allows you to enjoy the space saving, ease of installation, convenience and the peace of mind which The Rinnai is famous.
Delivering an EF (Energy Factor) of .82, the Rinnai tankless condensing unit is is ideal for both commercial and residential applications.Main Features:
- Energy Factor of .82
- Significant space savings as compared tank-style heaters
- Energy Star qualified
- Temperature range of 98F to 120F with the standard MC-91-2US controller
- Certified for simple installation in the manufactured (mobile) homes
- Enhanced scale detection which lessens the possibility of serious and long-term damages to unit
- Leak detection which shuts off water so as limit property damages
- Temperature lock feature which prevents accidental or even the unauthorized changes to the water temperature
- Residential Warranty: 5-year parts /10-year heat exchanger/ 1-year labour
#3 Rinnai RUC98IN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
Rinnai RUC98iN offers a very attractive look. This water heater also has innovative and technologically sound water heating solutions for indoor usage. It’s a space-saving, compact, sleek and energy efficient heater which offers flexible venting options; both twin pipe and concentric installations. This water heater weighs 80pounds, operates only natural gas and contains the MC-91-2US digital controller. Efficiency-wise, the heater is superior as compared to other gas powered models with a flow rate of 9.8GPM. For indoor usage both in residential and commercial areas, the unit is ideal since it supplies endless amounts of hot water. It is equipped with all necessary trappings of any tankless water heater.Main Features:
- Energy Factor of around 0.95 for Propane and Natural Gas
- Built-in Rinnai’s Circ-LogicTM recirculation program which cycles the external pump at the pre-set intervals and temperature so as to maximize both efficiency and comfort
- Multiple venting options are available including PVC and CPVC using Ubbink Concentric to the Twin Pipe adaptor allowing for easy installation
- Enhanced scale detection which has significantly reduced the possibility of serious as well as long-term damages to unit
- Temperature locks function which prevents any unauthorized changes to the heater’s temperature
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
#4 Rinnai RL94IP 9.4 GPM Propane Tankless Water Heaters Review
This tankless heater is capable of supplying 9.4 gallons in every minute and it can also be fitted for either commercial or residential use. Its temperature normally ranges from 90 degrees F to 140 degrees F for residential use and 90 degrees F to 185 degrees F with a commercial controller. In addition to the high capacity in terms of volume, the model also features a high capacity in terms of the number of outlets that it can service.
The Rinnai RL94iP is capable of supplying hot water to more than 25 separate outlets continuously while also keeping a consistent temperature. This tankless water heater can provide considerable energy savings which could reach a reduction level of as low as 40%. Due to its high volume, the unit is ideal for the larger residences. The water heater comes with the standard 5-year warranty and it’s constructed using the same high quality materials just like the other Rinnai water heaters.Main Features:
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Certified for easy installation in the mobile homes
- Natural gas as well as propane models available
- Compatible with a wide range of the Rinnai digital controllers
- Enhanced scale detection which reduces the possibility of any serious as well as long-term damage
- Temperature lock function that is specifically designed to prevent unauthorized changes to the water temperature
- Complies with the South Coast’s Air Quality Management 14 ng/J or the 20 NOx emission levels
#5 Rinnai V65IP 6.6 GPM Indoor Tankless Propane Tankless Water Heater Review
Rinnai’s V65E tankless heater is capable of efficiently delivering up to 6.6-Gallon/ minute (GPM) of the hot water thus making it perfect fit for your 1 or 2 and half bathrooms home. This is easy-to-install and ultra-compact heater which will let you enjoy all benefits of the Rinnai tankless water heaters. You will experience clean and reliable hot water supply at a consistently pre-set temperature. This also avoids water wastage thus helping you in saving.Main Features:
- Lightweight and Compact
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Max Energy Factor 0.82
- Max BTU’s 150,000
- Certified for easy installation in the Mobile homes
- Homes Leak detection which shuts off the water to unit limiting property damage
- Enhanced scale detection which decreases the possibility of serious and long-term damage to unit
- Temperature lock system which prevents unauthorized or accidental changes to the water
- No fabrics as opposed to other models that normally have fabrics
- Meets Texas and California NOx Emissions Standards
Rinnai Water Tankless Heaters are designed to heat that water you need and when you actually need it by turning any source of water into hot water as demand arises. With Rinnai water heaters, hot water isn’t limited to the amount of water that storage the tank heater can hold. Whether you’re washing dishes, washing the clothes or even drawing a hot bath, and the Rinnai’s tankless water heater technology will definitely give you with endless supplies of hot water so as to meet all your lifestyle demands. These are great tankless water heaters for anyone due to their wide range of features. Get your today and enjoy a first-hand experience from one of the best tankless water heater brands in the world.